Sunday, December 11, 2011

If I bit of a fruit that was poison...

Foisted into the limitation of Original Sin
Surrounded by deception
Flesh that is corruptible
Laws are created which bid us to the Grave.

Created from nothing, the void created by God's omnipotence.
The nothingness which all limitation becomes in light of the power of God.
Is there not some purpose to being housed in this husk?
Is there not some reason to be confined among such Evil?

Are not the commands to take up one's cross,
a Father who chastises us to renounce the horror we are?
Does not suffering create for us,
the knowledge of Evil to bring us to Good?

Is not this world the opposite,
of everything that life desires?
Beasts desire food, but their food is hunger.
Beasts desire drink, but their drink is thirst.

Humans seek pleasure because they are not pleased
Humans seek excitement because they are restless.
A world of distractions which whittle us down,
A world of living death.

If I bit of a fruit which was poison,
would not my Father take me to be treated?
If I bit of a fruit which was evil,
would not my Father teach me not to do so?

No comments:

Post a Comment